Title: Information Architect (Confluence)
Key Objective(s): To create and support user experience strategies through team collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence/SharePoint) for internal documentation/content management initiatives. This involves migrating informational assets, requirements, and workflows into an information architecture that provides an intuitive and positive user experience.
- Work with the program/project managers, architects, and engineers to ensure the team collaboration platform (e.g. Confluence/SharePoint) meets their needs.
- Design and create template pages that will be used to promote a common style/format for internal content on the team collaboration tool.
- Migrate existing informational assets, requirements, and workflows into the team collaboration tool.
- Use knowledge of proper document control practices to drive managing/tracking documents through the team collaboration tool.
- Continuously expand specialization knowledge associated with the team collaboration tool (also keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends, web technologies, editorial techniques, and applicable technologies)
- Train others to use the team collaboration tool (including the use of templates to create group/feature/project pages)
Skills and Knowledge
Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to lead projects focused on creating/presenting on-line documentation
Strong information architecture skills
Strong informational website design skills
Strong Confluence (plugins) skills required
Some scripting skills desired (e.g. CSS, HTML, and wiki markup)
Strong technical systems documentation writing skills
Ability to work with subject matter experts to gather information for the team collaboration platform
Strong analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Organizational skills including time, project and process management
Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:Life at Dell
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Support Services – Project Program Management
Primary Location North America-US-MN-Eden Prairie
Shift Day Job