The Assistant Director will contribute to the ongoing development of the Casper College Library as an exemplary 21st-century college library.
The Assistant Director will be responsible for leading and coordinating all aspects of Reference and Instruction including planning, development, managing, assessing and improving the library’s reference and instructional services. The incumbent will also serve in the capacity of Library Director when the director is absent.
• MLS or MLIS from an ALA-accredited institution
• 2 years of instruction experience
• A commitment to teaching and presenting in a variety of formats or locations (e.g., face to face, online,
and distance education)
• Experience using online library resources (e.g., Springshare products, discovery platforms, website content management systems, etc.)
• Experience as a subject liaison or experience providing reference services in a variety of locations and
• A commitment to continued growth and ongoing professional development
For full job description, requirements, and to apply: