LAC Group seeks a Library Clerk for an on-going project in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Clerk will assist with locating, shelving and tagging library materials including applying barcodes and updating online records as needed. Other duties may be required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a library technical services environment
- Previous experience in data entry
- Excellent typing skills – 50 WPM
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Position entails regular lifting of library materials up to 40lbs on an on-going basis
- Experience with an integrated library system, preferably Endeavor Voyager, preferred
Apply at: http://goo.gl/65mJDo
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies