Contribute to the development, socialization and delivery of the strategic Information Architecture for the Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Relations Technology (LCRRT). Provide strategic direction and information architecture for individual initiatives related to Compliance and related functions, Op Risk, Audit, Legal and Corp Security. Utilize in-depth knowledge of data and information management capabilities and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provide information architecture direction for individual initiatives by working with the TPSM to ensure that designs for data acquisition and sourcing and information consumption and delivery conform to the strategic information architecture direction of the department.
- Implement architecture processes following standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other domain specific (application, integration and infrastructure) Architects, System Design Engineers and technologists to complete architecture deliverables.
- Participate in vendor identification and assessment/research.
- Own the initiative’s data and information architecture.
- Participate in cost estimation.
- Contribute to Enterprise initiatives addressing data integrity and information alignment, consolidation nad integration opportunities.
- Provide leadership in the development of data and information provisioning, application and delivery patterns that incorporate data consistency and quality assurance.
- Contribute to the delivery of processes and capabilities to create and manage an asset inventory of LCRRT information and data .
- Maintain architecture traceability throughout the process lifecycle.
- Contribute to architecture process improvement and make recommendations for improvement to the standards.
- Contribute to the documentation and rationalization of existing data and information architectures.
Enterprise Role Overview
Participates in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels. Recommends the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows. Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7-10 years of systems experience.
- 6 years designing for large scale internal associate or external facing applications. 3+ in a lead information architect role.
- Ability to document and effectively communicate a data or information architecture across multiple audiences, including senior management.
- Formulate/design data and information requirements and objectives for a major project or multiple lesser projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the data/information lifecycle and the appropriate management of these assets at each stage of the lifecycle.
- Must be able to lead and influence technology and business partners on multiple projects or enhancements and work closely with other Architects.
- Must be deadline oriented, able to identify risks and resolve issues.
- Need strong communication and influencing skills.
Posting Date: 31/03/2015
Location: US-NC-Charlotte, US-NY-NEW YORK CITY
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm