Organization: Accenture Interactive
Job Title: User Experience Architect, Consultant
Location: New York
Travel: 80% Mon-Thurs/Friday-Local office
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.We invite you to learn more at
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Creating the user experience and information architecture for marketing and servicing websites.
- This includes defining functionality, navigation, and interaction models through page level wireframes, site-maps, use cases, and functional requirements documentation
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into smart, innovative solutions for our clients
- Working closely with product, marketing, brand, and design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences
- Participating in immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
- Participating in user experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
• Minimum of 1 year experience conducting user research and translating user research into design directions
• Knowledge of best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Proven ability to execute on information architecture of complex transactional interfaces
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with a variety of design tools such as Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Photoshop
• Capacity to manage multiple workstreams at once while delivering the highest quality assets for large scale projects
• Extensive experience working with demanding clients and working through difficult issues
• Must be proficient in high level strategic thinking with the ability to identify and care for cross project impacts
• Strong ability to build relationships across team and organizational levels to help encourage and promote a collaborative environment
• Ability to cut through ambiguity and desire to organize it
• Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative and iterative environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Digital Design Services
Primary Location: USA-NY -New York
Organization: Client Delivery & Operations
Job Level: Non-supervisory
Apply URL: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10003/jobdetail.ftl?job=1791933&src=NEKTPRO