Organization: Accenture Interactive
Location: Sunnyvale , CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital Design Services professionals envision, research, design and manage marketing, commerce and servicing experiences across touchpoints.
The Interaction Design Specialist creates systems and frameworks to organize information and help users understand how solution or service will work and behave over time. Employs user centered design processes, conduct ethnographic research and usability testing to identify user needs. Integrate and address user needs and balance them against business, brand and technical goals and needs. Communicates solutions, usually in the form of models, wireframes, documentation, or prototypes across platforms.
Platform and Operations professionals implement and operate core technology infrastructure and Platforms including eCommerce, CMS and Campaign Management, setup, manage and execute a cross functional organization and governance process including PMO, Digital Marketing Operations, Content Services, etc.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Key responsibilities may include:
Creating the user experience and information architecture for marketing and servicing websites.
This includes defining functionality, navigation, and interaction models through page level wireframes, site-maps, use cases, and functional requirements documentation
Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into smart, innovative solutions for our clients
Working closely with product, marketing, brand, and design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences
Participating in immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
Participating in user experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
- Minimum of 3 years of varied UX delivery, information architecture and user research experience Minimum of 3 years of wire-framing experience using design tools (Omnigraffle, Photoshop, etc) Minimum of 2 years of Client relationship management experience Minimum of 2 years of experience working with brand name clients Must be open to 80-100% travel.
• Knowledge of best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Proven ability to execute on information architecture of complex transactional interfaces
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with a variety of design tools such as Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Photoshop
• Capacity to manage multiple workstreams at once while delivering the highest quality assets for large scale projects
• Extensive experience working with demanding clients and working through difficult issues
• Must be proficient in high level strategic thinking with the ability to identify and care for cross project impacts
• Strong ability to build relationships across team and organizational levels to help encourage and promote a collaborative environment
• Ability to cut through ambiguity and desire to organize it
• Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative and iterative environment
Job: Digital Design Services
Primary Location: USA-CA – San Francisco
Other Locations: USA-CA – Palo Alto, USA-CA – San Jose
Organization: Client Delivery & Operations
Job Level: Supervisory