Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country’s largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
Does disorganization drive you mad? What about navigation structures that take forever learn due to obscure organizational models? If you have a desire to add some order to the world of information systems and developing cross-channel content models to expose content through mobile and social channels.
What you’ll do:
- Identify the primary objectives of the site through user requirements from researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods
- Study how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling
- Model complex concepts, navigation systems, workflows and mental models
- Develop and implement scalable content models across content management systems
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Sciences, Human Factors or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience creating sitemaps, navigation maps, user flows and/or taxonomies
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques
- Experience leading and managing strategy discussions with clients regarding content architecture
- Proficiency with Visio, OmniGraffle, and/or MindMapping tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Must be US Citizen.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Business & Technology Integration
Primary Location: USA-VA – Arlington
Organization: Client Delivery & Operations
Job Level: Non-supervisory