Postgraduate Programs Coordinator
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position of Postgraduate Programs Coordinator which provides coordination and expertise in the provision of research skill development programs to support postgraduate coursework, research degree programs and multidisciplinary research platforms. The scope of the position includes the design, planning, implementation, delivery, quality assurance and evaluation of innovative programs and initiatives. The position will work closely with the Schools’ Liaison Librarians and other Units of the Library to ensure consistency and quality of services across Schools and programs. The position will liaise with, and establish opportunities with Schools, Campus Research Management and Monash postgraduate representatives to maximize engagement with the Library.
For further information see :http://jobs.monash.edu.au/cai/en/job/539584/postgraduate-programs-coordinator
Key Selection Criteria:
1. University degree and completion of (or progression towards) a postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, e.g. librarianship, knowledge management, instructional design, education, with relevant professional experience. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and experience.
2. Advanced degree in a subject discipline relevant to Monash University Malaysia’s Schools will be an asset though it is not a requirement.
3. A minimum of three years’ teaching experience, preferably in an academic setting.
4. Demonstrated experience in delivering information and research services, including information literacy and research skills and/or collection development in a subject area.
5 Demonstrated ability to search electronic resources using advanced techniques in relevant subject disciplines.
6 Demonstrated capacity to contribute to strategy development, and plan and manage projects.
7 Interest for and capacity to engage with new technologies in blended learning and teaching environments and ability to use and learn relevant software.
8 Knowledge of trends and issues in information and research services in higher education .
9 Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
10 Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a complex environment.
11 Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan activities, set priorities, work independently and perform well under pressure.
Other job related information
· Evening and weekend shifts at library service points may be required.
· Travel to and work on other campuses may be required
· Other duties consistent with the position classification descriptors for the classification level, as defined in the Monash University Classification Management Manual
To apply, send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Your application must address the selection criteria.
Closing Date : Wednesday, 21st October 2015