Team Lead, LAC Group, New Orleans, LA
LAC Group is seeking Library Team Lead for a potential contract with an academic library located in New Orleans, LA This is a full-time, benefited position for approximately 6 months. The selected individual must have experience working in the book stacks of a large research library, including arranging, shelving, shelf-reading, and experience supervising a staff.
- Shifting, Arranging, Shelving, Transporting and Reporting books and materials throughout the Library and off site locations;
- Supervise, train and review the work of others;
- Address issues in performance and processes as needed;
- Compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports of work reviewed;
- Participate in management and oversight for all aspects of the contract.
- Experience working in the book stacks of a major research library;
- Experience supervising a staff, including stack maintenance activities (i.e., arranging, shelving, shelf-reading, etc.);
- Possess the ability to train and review the work of others;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral communications skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: http://goo.gl/eWKfcQ
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.